EVS Valves offers the following standard range of metal seated Floating and Trunnion Mounted ball valves. For special applications, please contact us.
Split Body Bolted design, Fire Safe, Full / Reduced Port, Blowout proof stem, Lever operated, Gear Operated or Actuated.
||ANSI Class Rating
|1/2" to 36"
||150# to 1500#
|1/2" to 24"
|1/2" to 4"
Flanged RF / RTJ, Butt Weld Ends, Socket Weld Ends, Threaded Ends, Clamp Ends.
Materials of Construction:
Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex, Super Duplex, Super Austenitic Stainless Steel and exotics like Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy, etc.
- Simplicity in Design. Very few parts. In severe service applications that means fewer possible areas of failure.
- High Velocity Oxygen Fuel (HVOF) coating used for ball and seat coating. Available coatings are Chrome Carbide and Tungsten Carbide achieving very high hardness values of 70+ HRC , bond strengths of upto 25,000 psi and can be used in applications up to 815 deg C / 1500 deg F. These coatings have extremely good wear and abrasion resistance at high temperature.
- Integral Metal Seat eliminates potential “behind the seat” leak path.
- Metallic Body Gasket Design. Unique self energizing and pressure energizing gasket ensures zero leakage during thermal transients.
- Zero leakage / Tight Shutoff valves.
- Blow out proof stem using a machined shoulder which ensures stem cannot “blow out” under pressure.
- Fire Safe design. Inherently Fire Safe due to metal seats and metallic body gasket.
- Machined Travel Stops. Integral 90 deg stop plate design ensures correct open and close positions.
- Standard ISO side mounting bracket. Rugged design with ISO 5211 bolt hole pattern enabling on-site actuator mounting and use of standard mounting hardware.
- Live loaded graphite stem packing ensures that the packing is always energized
- Bi-directional sealing option available.
- Specially designed seats to suit specific applications.